English verb question [ˈkwestʃən].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb question: Infinitive (question), Past Simple - (questioned), Past Participle - (questioned).
Forms of verb question in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb question in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of question.
Three forms of verb question
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of question?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) question in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - question. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - questioned. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - questioned. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of question?
The past tense of question is: question in past simple is questioned. and past participle is questioned.
What is the past tense of question?
The past tense of question is questioned.
The past participle of question is questioned.
Past simple — question in past simple questioned.
Future simple — question in future simple question. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — question in present perfect tense questioned. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — question in past perfect tense questioned. (had + V3)
question regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is question an irregular verb?? question is regular verb.
Examples of Verb question in Sentences
- She began to question her permission to drive (Past Simple)
- No one in his family ever questioned his guilty (Past Simple)
- The magician questioned her about her cancer (Past Simple)
- Your sister was questioned by police yesterday (Past Simple)
- My mother-in-law will question you, be ready (Future Simple)
- I questioned the way he raises his children (Past Simple)
- His advocate is questioning him right now (Present Continuous)
- We were being questioned and what were you doing? (Past Continuous)
- I will never question your job, but be honest with me (Future Simple)
- They have already questioned him (Present Perfect)