English verb rebuild [ˌriːˈbɪld].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb rebuild: Infinitive (rebuild), Past Simple - (rebuilt), Past Participle - (rebuilt).
Forms of verb rebuild in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb rebuild in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of rebuild.
Three forms of verb rebuild
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of rebuild?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) rebuild in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - rebuild. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - rebuilt. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - rebuilt. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of rebuild?
The past tense of rebuild is: rebuild in past simple is rebuilt. and past participle is rebuilt.
What is the past tense of rebuild?
The past tense of rebuild is rebuilt.
The past participle of rebuild is rebuilt.
Past simple — rebuild in past simple rebuilt.
Future simple — rebuild in future simple rebuild. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — rebuild in present perfect tense rebuilt. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — rebuild in past perfect tense rebuilt. (had + V3)
rebuild regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is rebuild an irregular verb?? rebuild is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb rebuild in Sentences
- We have to rebuild nation. (Present Simple)
- They rebuilt house. (Past Simple)
- Let's rebuild it. (Present Perfect)
- We will rebuild our homes. (Future Simple)
- Did you really rebuild it? (Past Simple)
- Rebuilding is an option here. (Present Continuous)
- We've got to rebuild the world institutions. (Present Perfect)
- The rabbit rebuilt own home. (Past Simple)
- Wil you rebuild it? (Future Simple)
- Stop! Rebuild or destroy it! (Present Perfect)