English verb record [ˈrekɔːd].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb record: Infinitive (record), Past Simple - (recorded), Past Participle - (recorded).
Forms of verb record in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb record in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of record.
Three forms of verb record
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of record?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) record in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - record. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - recorded. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - recorded. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of record?
The past tense of record is: record in past simple is recorded. and past participle is recorded.
What is the past tense of record?
The past tense of record is recorded.
The past participle of record is recorded.
Past simple — record in past simple recorded.
Future simple — record in future simple record. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — record in present perfect tense recorded. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — record in past perfect tense recorded. (had + V3)
record regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is record an irregular verb?? record is regular verb.
Examples of Verb record in Sentences
- She records all the stuff (Present Simple)
- 14,400 returnees was recorded. (Past Simple)
- Only two cases have been recorded for now. (Present Perfect)
- He always records his observations in a notebook. (Present Simple)
- Her singing has been recorded. (Present Perfect)
- Do you know which studio the song was recorded in? (Past Simple)
- The band had just recorded a new album and were ready to perform a concert. (Present Perfect)
- The entire incident was recorded on tape. (Past Simple)
- Information is recorded using electronic equipment. (Present Simple)
- He recorded the spoken street language. (Past Simple)