English verb repair [rɪˈper].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb repair: Infinitive (repair), Past Simple - (repaired), Past Participle - (repaired).
Forms of verb repair in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb repair in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of repair.
Three forms of verb repair
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of repair?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) repair in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - repair. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - repaired. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - repaired. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of repair?
The past tense of repair is: repair in past simple is repaired. and past participle is repaired.
What is the past tense of repair?
The past tense of repair is repaired.
The past participle of repair is repaired.
Past simple — repair in past simple repaired.
Future simple — repair in future simple repair. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — repair in present perfect tense repaired. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — repair in past perfect tense repaired. (had + V3)
repair regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is repair an irregular verb?? repair is regular verb.
Examples of Verb repair in Sentences
- Is the memorial still under repair? (Present Simple)
- Dr. Demerest repaired her blue watch (Past Simple)
- We can repair any type of smartphone (Present Simple)
- He repaired her laptop in just one hour (Past Simple)
- Your washing machine works perfectly fine, you don't need to repair it (Present Simple)
- He is repairing watches in his spare time (Present Simple)
- He's busy, he is repairing her car at he moment (Present Continuous)
- She wants to repair her relationship with him (Present Simple)
- We worked all night to repair it. (Past Simple)
- He quickly repaired our bike (Past Simple)