The English verb 'rerun' is pronounced as [ˈriːrʌn].
Related to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb rerun: Infinitive (rerun), Past Simple - (reran), Past Participle - (rerun).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb rerun
👉 Forms of verb rerun in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of rerun.
Rerun: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb rerun?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'rerun'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'rerun'
- the first form (V1) is 'rerun' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'reran' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'rerun' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of rerun?
The past tense and past participle of rerun are: rerun in past simple is reran, and past participle is rerun.
What is the past tense of rerun?
The past tense of the verb "rerun" is "reran", and the past participle is "rerun".
Past simple — rerun in past simple reran
Future simple — rerun in future simple is rerun (will + V1).
Present Perfect — rerun in present perfect tense is rerun (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — rerun in past perfect tense is rerun (had + V3).
rerun regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'rerun' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'rerun' is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb rerun in Sentences
- They reran the game, but the result was the same. (Past Simple)
- The will rerun the movie soon (Future Simple)
- He reran my computer. (Past Simple)
- I want to rerun my attempt (Present Simple)
- He has reran the engine (Present Perfect)
- They had to rerun the show (Past Simple)
- We will rerun the movie if you want (Future Simple)
- Do you always rerun a game when you lose? (Present Simple)
- You must rerun it, otherwise i will not accept it (Present Simple)
- I will rerun the round if you prove my mistake (Future Simple)