English verb resell [riːˈsel].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb resell: Infinitive (resell), Past Simple - (resold), Past Participle - (resold).
Forms of verb resell in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb resell in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of resell.
Three forms of verb resell
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of resell?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) resell in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - resell. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - resold. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - resold. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of resell?
The past tense of resell is: resell in past simple is resold. and past participle is resold.
What is the past tense of resell?
The past tense of resell is resold.
The past participle of resell is resold.
Past simple — resell in past simple resold.
Future simple — resell in future simple resell. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — resell in present perfect tense resold. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — resell in past perfect tense resold. (had + V3)
resell regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is resell an irregular verb?? resell is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb resell in Sentences
- I am going to Rome to buy carpets for reselling (Present Simple)
- Whether you want to resell clothes or resell shoes, you'll quickly learn you can sell anything (Present Simple)
- Recently I had a negative experience reselling on Amazon (Past Simple)
- I want to resell this plasma TV I bought only yesterday (Past Simple)
- He always resells some stuff (Present Simple)
- She resold her honor for a few thousand bucks (Past Simple)
- I've resold all my CDs, I'm sorry (Present Perfect)
- I'd like to resell this house to my neighbour (Present Simple)
- She resold everything she had (Past Simple)
- Will you resell this little kitty to me, please? (Present Simple)