English verb review [rɪˈvjuː].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb review: Infinitive (review), Past Simple - (reviewed), Past Participle - (reviewed).
Forms of verb review in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb review in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of review.
Three forms of verb review
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of review?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) review in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - review. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - reviewed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - reviewed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of review?
The past tense of review is: review in past simple is reviewed. and past participle is reviewed.
What is the past tense of review?
The past tense of review is reviewed.
The past participle of review is reviewed.
Past simple — review in past simple reviewed.
Future simple — review in future simple review. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — review in present perfect tense reviewed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — review in past perfect tense reviewed. (had + V3)
review regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is review an irregular verb?? review is regular verb.
Examples of Verb review in Sentences
- We tried to review the article, but Mr. Green stopped us (Past Simple)
- The officer reviewed your case and agreed with you. (Past Simple)
- He reviews restaurants (Present Simple)
- Anthony reviews new movies (Present Simple)
- Today we're going to review the Renaissance (Present Simple)
- I want you to review the evidence honestly (Present Simple)
- I've had a chance to review all the evidence against you (Past Perfect)
- Chess players review their moves and learn from their mistakes. (Present Simple)
- We need to review the plan every three years (Present Simple)
- We have to review our refund policy. (Present Simple)