English verb conduct [kənˈdʌkt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb conduct: Infinitive (conduct), Past Simple - (conducted), Past Participle - (conducted).
Forms of verb conduct in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb conduct in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of conduct.
Three forms of verb conduct
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of conduct?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) conduct in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - conduct. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - conducted. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - conducted. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of conduct?
The past tense of conduct is: conduct in past simple is conducted. and past participle is conducted.
What is the past tense of conduct?
The past tense of conduct is conducted.
The past participle of conduct is conducted.
Past simple — conduct in past simple conducted.
Future simple — conduct in future simple conduct. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — conduct in present perfect tense conducted. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — conduct in past perfect tense conducted. (had + V3)
conduct regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is conduct an irregular verb?? conduct is regular verb.
Examples of Verb conduct in Sentences
- He cannot conduct the work of all departments. (Present Simple)
- A group of journalists conducted a series of polls. (Past Simple)
- The interview was conducted in Spanish. (Past Simple)
- They conducted themselves with propriety during the meeting. (Past Simple)
- The doctors conducted a series of tests on me at the health center. (Past Simple)
- The experiment was conducted on 2 human subjects. (Past Simple)
- I conducted a scientific survey. (Past Simple)
- The ceremony will be conducted with great dignity. (Future Simple)
- The group of researchers conducted a pilot program. (Past Simple)
- These ladies were conducted to seats of honour. (Past Simple)