English verb rush [rʌʃ].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb rush: Infinitive (rush), Past Simple - (rushed), Past Participle - (rushed).
Forms of verb rush in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb rush in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of rush.
Three forms of verb rush
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of rush?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) rush in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - rush. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - rushed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - rushed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of rush?
The past tense of rush is: rush in past simple is rushed. and past participle is rushed.
What is the past tense of rush?
The past tense of rush is rushed.
The past participle of rush is rushed.
Past simple — rush in past simple rushed.
Future simple — rush in future simple rush. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — rush in present perfect tense rushed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — rush in past perfect tense rushed. (had + V3)
rush regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is rush an irregular verb?? rush is regular verb.
Examples of Verb rush in Sentences
- Don't rush him, Dave! (Present Simple)
- Monica and John were rushed to the hospital (Past Simple)
- She rushed forward screaming. (Past Simple)
- A boy on a bicycle has rushed past her. (Present Perfect)
- The children rushed down the stairs to meet their father. (Past Simple)
- The door flew open and the cat rushed out. (Past Simple)
- I'm always nervous when rushed. (Present Simple)
- Firefighters rushed to the scene of the accident to rescue the victims. (Past Simple)
- The boy rushed in, kicking the door. (Past Simple)
- He was rushed to the hospital with a stroke. (Past Simple)