English verb service [ˈsɜːrvɪs].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb service: Infinitive (service), Past Simple - (serviced), Past Participle - (serviced).
Forms of verb service in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb service in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of service.
Three forms of verb service
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of service?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) service in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - service. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - serviced. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - serviced. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of service?
The past tense of service is: service in past simple is serviced. and past participle is serviced.
What is the past tense of service?
The past tense of service is serviced.
The past participle of service is serviced.
Past simple — service in past simple serviced.
Future simple — service in future simple service. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — service in present perfect tense serviced. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — service in past perfect tense serviced. (had + V3)
service regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is service an irregular verb?? service is regular verb.
Examples of Verb service in Sentences
- Wow, how can she service 10 million people from 200 employees? (Present Simple)
- The framework also identified several countries to be serviced by these structures by 2030 (Past Simple)
- She told your uncle to get the car serviced (Past Simple)
- He needs to service a car (Present Simple)
- They went to service a car with gasoline — заправлять машину горючим (Past Simple)
- She will service him again. (Future Simple)
- Pretends to service the restrooms. (Present Simple)
- I want you to service your clients and then go home. (Present Simple)
- She doesn't like to service Lisa (Present Simple)
- I don't mind servicing his clients. (Present Simple)