English verb shed [ʃed].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb shed: Infinitive (shed), Past Simple - (shed), Past Participle - (shed).
Forms of verb shed in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb shed in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of shed.
Three forms of verb shed
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of shed?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) shed in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - shed. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - shed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - shed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of shed?
The past tense of shed is: shed in past simple is shed. and past participle is shed.
What is the past tense of shed?
The past tense of shed is shed.
The past participle of shed is shed.
Past simple — shed in past simple shed.
Future simple — shed in future simple shed. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — shed in present perfect tense shed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — shed in past perfect tense shed. (had + V3)
shed regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is shed an irregular verb?? shed is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb shed in Sentences
- Her 2 dogs shed all year round (Past Simple)
- The defenders have shed their blood for their land (Present Perfect)
- I will shed no more tears for this damn girl (Future Simple)
- We need to shed light on this matter (Present Simple)
- I won't be shedding any tears over you, dumbass (Future Simple)
- She's shedding her skin like a snake (Present Simple)
- He shed so many tears about those sweet money he poured into that Ponzi scheme (Past Simple)
- I cannot read this book without shedding tears (Present Continuous)
- Skyler would often shed tears thinking about her miserable life with Walt (Past Simple)
- Mr. Tumble's been shedding for years (Present Perfect)