English verb ship [ʃɪp].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb ship: Infinitive (ship), Past Simple - (shipped), Past Participle - (shipped).
Forms of verb ship in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb ship in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of ship.
Three forms of verb ship
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of ship?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) ship in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - ship. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - shipped. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - shipped. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of ship?
The past tense of ship is: ship in past simple is shipped. and past participle is shipped.
What is the past tense of ship?
The past tense of ship is shipped.
The past participle of ship is shipped.
Past simple — ship in past simple shipped.
Future simple — ship in future simple ship. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — ship in present perfect tense shipped. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — ship in past perfect tense shipped. (had + V3)
ship regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is ship an irregular verb?? ship is regular verb.
Examples of Verb ship in Sentences
- Commodities were shipped to 35 countries (Past Simple)
- He says it was shipped from Mexico (Present Simple)
- Fast airships capable of shipping cargo through the air, tall skyscrapers, and cures for various diseases of the body and society were already looming on the horizon. (Present Simple)
- Thus, they could ship belongings, elderly and infirm relatives, and children. (Past Simple)
- As it turned out, it was some kind of caravan, which on certain days shipped goods from one area to another and is accompanied by a few soldiers to fend off brigands if necessary. (Past Simple)
- This refusal is usually resorted to by the shipper if he does not have the cargo that is intended for transportation, if he cannot ship the cargo for reasons attributable to the consignee, etc. (Present Simple)
- After all, they could have shipped the cargo by air. (Past Simple)
- Black PR, a supplier's refusal to ship products, a customer leaving for a competitor, the introduction of a new tax, sanctions, force majeure, an attempted hostile takeover or raider takeover are examples of external influence. (Present Simple)
- It's hard to believe that even 60 years ago, companies around the world were blindly obsessed only with how to increase production and ship more. (Present Simple)
- The finished product was then blown into pellets on extrusion equipment and shipped to consumers. (Past Simple)