English verb shout [ʃaʊt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb shout: Infinitive (shout), Past Simple - (shouted), Past Participle - (shouted).
Forms of verb shout in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb shout in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of shout.
Three forms of verb shout
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of shout?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) shout in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - shout. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - shouted. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - shouted. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of shout?
The past tense of shout is: shout in past simple is shouted. and past participle is shouted.
What is the past tense of shout?
The past tense of shout is shouted.
The past participle of shout is shouted.
Past simple — shout in past simple shouted.
Future simple — shout in future simple shout. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — shout in present perfect tense shouted. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — shout in past perfect tense shouted. (had + V3)
shout regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is shout an irregular verb?? shout is regular verb.
Examples of Verb shout in Sentences
- Then I asked him not to shout (Past Simple)
- Kevin shouted that she was all right (Past Simple)
- Cause Bill shouted, right? (Past Simple)
- He shouted loudly in pain as the knife sank into his hand. (Past Simple)
- Mom shouted to the children to start doing their homework. (Past Simple)
- He shouted to get attention. (Past Simple)
- I heard her shouting and ran to help. (Past Simple)
- She has shouted out a few words to me. (Present Perfect)
- If you lay one hand on me, I'll shout for help. (Future Simple)
- His questions were shouted down by the noise of the audience. (Past Simple)