English verb spring [sprɪŋ].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb spring: Infinitive (spring), Past Simple - (sprang), Past Participle - (sprung).
Forms of verb spring in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb spring in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of spring.
Three forms of verb spring
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of spring?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) spring in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - spring. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - sprang. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - sprung. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of spring?
The past tense of spring is: spring in past simple is sprang. and past participle is sprung.
What is the past tense of spring?
The past tense of spring is sprang.
The past participle of spring is sprung.
Past simple — spring in past simple sprang.
Future simple — spring in future simple spring. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — spring in present perfect tense sprung. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — spring in past perfect tense sprung. (had + V3)
spring regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is spring an irregular verb?? spring is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb spring in Sentences
- Active participation and cooperation must spring from actions taken by groups of people (Present Simple)
- Ossie sprang from my bed (Past Simple)
- So, they set the trap, and it was sprung (Past Simple)
- This weekend he springs on me we have a job in Mexico (Present Simple)
- Maybe my father will spring up too (Future Simple)
- If you show fear, the dog will spring at you faster than light (Future Simple)
- His lawyer sprung him an hour ago (Past Simple)
- Even if we take the Cliffords down, some else will spring up in their place (Future Simple)
- My boys will spring Bud, and then we'll talk about giving me a hand (Future Simple)
- I'm sorry that I sprung this on you (Past Simple)