English verb streak [striːk].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb streak: Infinitive (streak), Past Simple - (streaked), Past Participle - (streaked).
Forms of verb streak in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb streak in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of streak.
Three forms of verb streak
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of streak?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) streak in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - streak. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - streaked. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - streaked. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of streak?
The past tense of streak is: streak in past simple is streaked. and past participle is streaked.
What is the past tense of streak?
The past tense of streak is streaked.
The past participle of streak is streaked.
Past simple — streak in past simple streaked.
Future simple — streak in future simple streak. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — streak in present perfect tense streaked. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — streak in past perfect tense streaked. (had + V3)
streak regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is streak an irregular verb?? streak is regular verb.
Examples of Verb streak in Sentences
- Did she see that the animal streak past the window? (Past Simple)
- It just streaked from one end of the table to the other. (Past Simple)
- Streak the line and do not cross it (Present Simple)
- The goal line has been streaked again (Present Perfect)
- The window is streaked with bugs (Present Simple)
- The paper is streaked with dots (Present Simple)
- He streaked the sheet of paper (Past Simple)
- The train has streaked (Present Perfect)
- He streaked that no one could see him (Past Simple)
- He streaks, that's why it is difficult to hit him (Present Simple)