English verb nick [nɪk].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb nick: Infinitive (nick), Past Simple - (nicked), Past Participle - (nicked).
Forms of verb nick in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb nick in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of nick.
Three forms of verb nick
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of nick?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) nick in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - nick. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - nicked. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - nicked. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of nick?
The past tense of nick is: nick in past simple is nicked. and past participle is nicked.
What is the past tense of nick?
The past tense of nick is nicked.
The past participle of nick is nicked.
Past simple — nick in past simple nicked.
Future simple — nick in future simple nick. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — nick in present perfect tense nicked. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — nick in past perfect tense nicked. (had + V3)
nick regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is nick an irregular verb?? nick is regular verb.
Examples of Verb nick in Sentences
- So they are going to nick some good clothes (Present Simple)
- He nicked my hand and tried to throw me away (Past Simple)
- I saw how he nicked my wallet. (Past Simple)
- Jack nicked Tom's bike (Past Simple)
- Lisa, did you nick his wallet? (Past Simple)
- She nicked my hand with a knife (Past Simple)
- Look, he's nicking our car! (Present Continuous)
- Jack has nicked over forty bikes (Present Perfect)
- Officer, we didn't nick it! (Past Simple)
- She's trying to nick him while he's not watching (Present Simple)