English verb stride [straɪd].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb stride: Infinitive (stride), Past Participle - (stridden).
Forms of verb stride in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb stride in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of stride.
Three forms of verb stride
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of stride?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) stride in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - stride. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - stridden. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of stride?
The past tense of stride is: stride in past simple is and past participle is stridden.
What is the past tense of stride?
The past tense of stride is
The past participle of stride is stridden.
Past simple — stride in past simple (V2)
Future simple — stride in future simple stride. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — stride in present perfect tense stridden. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — stride in past perfect tense stridden. (had + V3)
stride regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is stride an irregular verb?? stride is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb stride in Sentences
- I couldn't stride in a similar way (Past Simple)
- I strode like a damned (Past Simple)
- He strode the horse and rushed away (Past Simple)
- Please don't stride the dog (Present Simple)
- Stride the plash, don't step on it (Present Simple)
- He strode the sleeping body and went away (Past Simple)
- He strides that no one can keep pace with him (Present Simple)
- The model strides beautifully on the cat-walk (Present Simple)
- We strode as we didn't have a tape-measure (Past Simple)