English verb thread [θred].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb thread: Infinitive (thread), Past Simple - (Threaded), Past Participle - (Threaded).
Forms of verb thread in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb thread in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of thread.
Three forms of verb thread
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of thread?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) thread in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - thread. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - Threaded. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - Threaded. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of thread?
The past tense of thread is: thread in past simple is Threaded. and past participle is Threaded.
What is the past tense of thread?
The past tense of thread is Threaded.
The past participle of thread is Threaded.
Past simple — thread in past simple Threaded.
Future simple — thread in future simple thread. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — thread in present perfect tense Threaded. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — thread in past perfect tense Threaded. (had + V3)
thread regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is thread an irregular verb?? thread is regular verb.
Examples of Verb thread in Sentences
- She wants you to thread a needle (Present Simple)
- Miley attached a threaded needle to her clothes (Past Simple)
- Fishing line was threaded through a hole in the cover of the book, and then tied to the wall (Past Simple)
- Each day the fortune teller - the keeper of the calendar - threads through one hole. (Present Simple)
- When I realized what was preventing the wheels from spinning quickly, I took out the excess, threaded it through and got a winding winch that could lift the toys. (Past Simple)
- I watched as a fat Georgian in a white apron threaded meat onto a skewer, then waved a newspaper, fanning the fire. (Past Simple)
- Slices of raw potatoes and tomatoes were threaded between the pieces of meat - this added new flavors to it. (Past Simple)
- The narrow road threaded now under the shade of flowering gardens, now among the low hedges of gray river silt, behind which the huts could be seen. (Past Simple)
- - He deftly threaded long grasses, tied them together, and in his hands appeared a thin net. (Past Simple)
- The dark brick, reddish tuff, and red-brown stucco on the ancient facades help threading the city's coloring seamlessly into the natural surroundings. (Present Simple)