English verb throw out [θrəʊ aʊt].
Relate to: phrasal verb.
3 forms of verb throw out: Infinitive (throw out), Past Simple - (threw out), Past Participle - (thrown out).
Forms of verb throw out in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb throw out in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of throw out.
Three forms of verb throw out
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
|throw out [θrəʊ aʊt]||
threw out [θrew aʊ]
thrown out [θrəʊn aʊt]
What is 2nd and 3rd form of throw out?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) throw out in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - throw out. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - threw out. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - thrown out. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of throw out?
The past tense of throw out is: throw out in past simple is threw out. and past participle is thrown out.
What is the past tense of throw out?
The past tense of throw out is threw out.
The past participle of throw out is thrown out.
Past simple — throw out in past simple threw out.
Future simple — throw out in future simple throw out. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — throw out in present perfect tense thrown out. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — throw out in past perfect tense thrown out. (had + V3)
throw out regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is throw out an irregular verb?? throw out is .
Examples of Verb throw out in Sentences
- First, throw out all that psychological mess (Present Simple)
- And give me that, it's going to be thrown out (Present Simple)
- I'll help you throw out your purse (Future Simple)
- I just threw out something (Past Simple)
- I was thrown out of the university (Past Simple)
- He's been thrown out everywhere (Present Perfect)
- I was thrown out of a hotel (Past Simple)
- You know, you really ought to throw out that mower (Present Simple)