English verb trust [ˈtrʌst].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb trust: Infinitive (trust), Past Simple - (trusted), Past Participle - (trusted).
Forms of verb trust in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb trust in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of trust.
Three forms of verb trust
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of trust?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) trust in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - trust. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - trusted. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - trusted. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of trust?
The past tense of trust is: trust in past simple is trusted. and past participle is trusted.
What is the past tense of trust?
The past tense of trust is trusted.
The past participle of trust is trusted.
Past simple — trust in past simple trusted.
Future simple — trust in future simple trust. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — trust in present perfect tense trusted. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — trust in past perfect tense trusted. (had + V3)
trust regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is trust an irregular verb?? trust is regular verb.
Examples of Verb trust in Sentences
- I always trust my instincts (Present Simple)
- You can trust me on that (Present Simple)
- Don't trust everything people tell you (Present Simple)
- I trust we have met before
- I know that sounds insane and trust me it is, but I can't think of any other explanation
- I would trust her with my life
- I thought it seemed weird and I didn't trust the situation (Past Simple)
- I wouldn't trust him with our car
- I should never have trusted him so blindly (Present Perfect)
- Trust me, nobody wants the truth to come out more than I do (Present Simple)
- I trust you'll find everything you need
- I trust you're feeling better