English verb unite [juˈnaɪt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb unite: Infinitive (unite), Past Simple - (united), Past Participle - (united).
Forms of verb unite in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb unite in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of unite.
Three forms of verb unite
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of unite?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) unite in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - unite. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - united. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - united. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of unite?
The past tense of unite is: unite in past simple is united. and past participle is united.
What is the past tense of unite?
The past tense of unite is united.
The past participle of unite is united.
Past simple — unite in past simple united.
Future simple — unite in future simple unite. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — unite in present perfect tense united. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — unite in past perfect tense united. (had + V3)
unite regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is unite an irregular verb?? unite is regular verb.
Examples of Verb unite in Sentences
- They must unite for the main target (Present Simple)
- The committee united party members (Past Simple)
- The struggle with inflation has united former enemies (Present Perfect)
- These companies united after a year of rivalry. (Past Simple)
- I think we need to unite for the common good. (Present Simple)
- The independent states were united by the treaty. (Past Simple)
- She unites charm with good business sense. (Present Simple)
- Students united to protest the rising cost of education. (Past Simple)
- The struggle to end slavery has united both rich and poor. (Present Perfect)
- These particles do not resile but they unite after they collide (Present Simple)