English verb output [ˈaʊtpʊt].
Relate to: irregular verbs, regular verbs.
3 forms of verb output: Infinitive (output), Past Simple - (output), Past Participle - (output).
Forms of verb output in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb output in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of output.
Three forms of verb output
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of output?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) output in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - output. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - output, outputted. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - output, outputted. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of output?
The past tense of output is: output in past simple is output, outputted. and past participle is output, outputted.
What is the past tense of output?
The past tense of output is output or
The past participle of output is output or outputted.
Past simple — output in past simple output,
Future simple — output in future simple output. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — output in present perfect tense output, outputted. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — output in past perfect tense output, outputted. (had + V3)
output regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is output an irregular verb?? output is regular or irregular verb.
Examples of Verb output in Sentences
- Our printer in the office outputs documents every minute (Present Simple)
- It's good to output data to a different monitor (Present Simple)
- This device will quickly output any data to a display (Future Simple)
- Printer was outputting pictures when the power went out (Past Continuous)
- I don't even know what his company outputs (Present Simple)
- Did they output flour in the last century? (Past Simple)
- The news feed will be outputted soon (Future Simple)
- The results are outputted in the top right corner (Present Simple)
- The text will not be outputted after fixing bugs (Future Simple)
- The message has been outputted, so the job is done (Present Perfect)