The English verb 'unload' is pronounced as [ˌʌnˈloʊd].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb unload: Infinitive (unload), Past Simple - (unloaded), Past Participle - (unloaded).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb unload
👉 Forms of verb unload in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of unload.
Unload: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb unload?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'unload'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'unload'
- the first form (V1) is 'unload' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'unloaded' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'unloaded' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of unload?
The past tense and past participle of unload are: unload in past simple is unloaded, and past participle is unloaded.
What is the past tense of unload?
The past tense of the verb "unload" is "unloaded", and the past participle is "unloaded".
Past simple — unload in past simple unloaded
Future simple — unload in future simple is unload (will + V1).
Present Perfect — unload in present perfect tense is unloaded (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — unload in past perfect tense is unloaded (had + V3).
unload regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'unload' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'unload' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb unload in Sentences
- The cargo was unloaded (Past Simple)
- The vessel has been unloaded (Present Perfect)
- At dinner one day, my unloaded his concerns. (Past Simple)
- They will unload the stolen goods on the black market. (Future Simple)
- When prices fell, she unloaded a huge number of shares. (Past Simple)
- It doesn't matter that the weapon was actually unloaded. (Past Simple)
- Many people die from shots from seemingly unloaded weapons. (Present Simple)
- The driver has unloaded several boxes from the back of the truck. (Present Perfect)
- Back at the office, Mr. Smith unloaded on his subordinates. (Past Simple)
- Hundreds of cheap cameras were unloaded onto the British market. (Past Simple)