English verb view [vjuː].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb view: Infinitive (view), Past Simple - (viewed), Past Participle - (viewed).
Forms of verb view in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb view in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of view.
Three forms of verb view
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of view?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) view in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - view. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - viewed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - viewed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of view?
The past tense of view is: view in past simple is viewed. and past participle is viewed.
What is the past tense of view?
The past tense of view is viewed.
The past participle of view is viewed.
Past simple — view in past simple viewed.
Future simple — view in future simple view. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — view in present perfect tense viewed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — view in past perfect tense viewed. (had + V3)
view regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is view an irregular verb?? view is regular verb.
Examples of Verb view in Sentences
- You have to view them regionally (Present Simple)
- Our reports can be viewed at: (Present Simple)
- This dysfunction had been viewed as a physical problem (Past Perfect)
- The videos can be viewed in any order. (Present Simple)
- The movie was viewed by millions of people. (Past Simple)
- They viewed Math as boring and irrelevant. (Past Simple)
- Change should be viewed positively. (Present Simple)
- Why does looking after the house was viewed as a woman's domain? (Present Simple)
- He viewed doctors as the real enemy. (Past Simple)
- The mountain is best viewed from the south side. (Present Simple)