English verb warm [wɔːrm].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb warm: Infinitive (warm), Past Simple - (warmed), Past Participle - (warmed).
Forms of verb warm in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb warm in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of warm.
Three forms of verb warm
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of warm?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) warm in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - warm. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - warmed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - warmed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of warm?
The past tense of warm is: warm in past simple is warmed. and past participle is warmed.
What is the past tense of warm?
The past tense of warm is warmed.
The past participle of warm is warmed.
Past simple — warm in past simple warmed.
Future simple — warm in future simple warm. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — warm in present perfect tense warmed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — warm in past perfect tense warmed. (had + V3)
warm regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is warm an irregular verb?? warm is regular verb.
Examples of Verb warm in Sentences
- You know, only you can really warm me (Present Simple)
- Paul touched her heart and warmed it (Past Simple)
- Our vehicles already have been warmed (Present Perfect)
- I need to build a fire, warm up, and dry my clothes out before the sunset. (Present Simple)
- We vainly tried to warm ourselves by the fire. (Past Simple)
- The room was warmed by an oven. (Past Simple)
- The sun has warmed up the seat in the bus. (Present Perfect)
- The singer warmed up with a few simple melisma. (Past Simple)
- He has warmed his hands in front of the fire. (Present Perfect)
- We will warm the soup on the stove. (Future Simple)