English verb worry [ˈwʌri].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb worry: Infinitive (worry), Past Simple - (worried), Past Participle - (worried).
Forms of verb worry in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb worry in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of worry.
Three forms of verb worry
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of worry?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) worry in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - worry. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - worried. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - worried. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of worry?
The past tense of worry is: worry in past simple is worried. and past participle is worried.
What is the past tense of worry?
The past tense of worry is worried.
The past participle of worry is worried.
Past simple — worry in past simple worried.
Future simple — worry in future simple worry. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — worry in present perfect tense worried. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — worry in past perfect tense worried. (had + V3)
worry regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is worry an irregular verb?? worry is regular verb.
Examples of Verb worry in Sentences
- Don't make your uncle and aunt worry (Present Simple)
- Monica was worried about something might had happened to him. (Past Simple)
- Don't you worry, I will find a way to pay them off (Present Simple)
- She was so worried that I also started to worry (Past Simple)
- He's worrying so much he might fall from his horse (Present Continuous)
- Don't do it, you will maker her worry (Future Simple)
- She returned home to find out that nobody had been worried by her absence (Past Perfect)
- I'm not worried about her, I'm worried about my car (Present Simple)
- Okay, if you have to worry I will worry with you (Future Simple)
- I was so worried I couldn't pick up the phone (Past Simple)