English verb audit [ˈɔːdɪt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb audit: Infinitive (audit), Past Simple - (audited), Past Participle - (audited).
Forms of verb audit in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb audit in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of audit.
Three forms of verb audit
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of audit?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) audit in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - audit. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - audited. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - audited. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of audit?
The past tense of audit is: audit in past simple is audited. and past participle is audited.
What is the past tense of audit?
The past tense of audit is audited.
The past participle of audit is audited.
Past simple — audit in past simple audited.
Future simple — audit in future simple audit. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — audit in present perfect tense audited. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — audit in past perfect tense audited. (had + V3)
audit regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is audit an irregular verb?? audit is regular verb.
Examples of Verb audit in Sentences
- The boss demanded to audit the company until Wednesday (Past Simple)
- The fund audited it several times in 4 years (Past Simple)
- We have audited all your facilities (Present Perfect)
- The tax service is auditing our company now (Present Continuous)
- They have audited the financial information provided by us (Present Perfect)
- She has been auditing the budget for two weeks (Present Perfect Continuous)
- Students also can audit classrooms (Present Simple)
- The Board has audited our expenses (Present Perfect)
- Our accountants had audited financial statements (Past Perfect)
- That's inetersting, who will audit our auditors? (Future Simple)