English verb come [kʌm].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb come: Infinitive (come), Past Simple - (came), Past Participle - (come).
Forms of verb come in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb come in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of come.
Three forms of verb come
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of come?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) come in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - come. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - came. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - come. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of come?
The past tense of come is: come in past simple is came. and past participle is come.
What is the past tense of come?
The past tense of come is came.
The past participle of come is come.
Past simple — come in past simple came.
Future simple — come in future simple come. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — come in present perfect tense come. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — come in past perfect tense come. (had + V3)
come regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is come an irregular verb?? come is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb come in Sentences
- She told him to come next month (Past Simple)
- Ever since your uncle came to see me (Past Simple)
- Winter has come and people have gone (Present Perfect)
- My aunt is very old and never comes out (Present Simple)
- Please, come on in (Present Simple)
- He never comes home that late (Present Simple)
- Are they coming with me? (Present Continuous)
- Has she already come? (Present Perfect)
- You are my friends and can come here every day (Present Simple)
- Will you come tomorrow? (Future Simple)