English verb distribute [dɪs'trɪbju(:)t].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb distribute: Infinitive (distribute), Past Simple - (distributed), Past Participle - (distributed).
Forms of verb distribute in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb distribute in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of distribute.
Three forms of verb distribute
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of distribute?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) distribute in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - distribute. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - distributed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - distributed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of distribute?
The past tense of distribute is: distribute in past simple is distributed. and past participle is distributed.
What is the past tense of distribute?
The past tense of distribute is distributed.
The past participle of distribute is distributed.
Past simple — distribute in past simple distributed.
Future simple — distribute in future simple distribute. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — distribute in present perfect tense distributed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — distribute in past perfect tense distributed. (had + V3)
distribute regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is distribute an irregular verb?? distribute is regular verb.
Examples of Verb distribute in Sentences
- The most important thing is to learn how to distribute your work so that you do it gradually and in a certain period of time. (Present Simple)
- Then you can effectively distribute tasks rather than giving explanations. (Present Simple)
- History is replete with examples of prominent people who have rationally distributed their time (Present Simple)
- The statutes of these organizations do not allow distributing profits the way it is done in commercial organizations. (Present Simple)
- It gave me some confidence when I started distributing information about my business. (Past Simple)
- - I hope you're not going to distribute this information? (Present Simple)
- Make two or three different flyers. Take turns distributing the flyers. (Present Simple)
- Universities and printing were distributing knowledge on an unprecedented scale. (Past Simple)
- Residents of the capital began to generously distribute money, expensive fabrics, and things. (Past Simple)
- The latter liked to distribute gifts left and right, and in the form of palaces, castles, and even thrones. (Past Simple)