The English verb 'distribute' is pronounced as [dɪs'trɪbju(:)t].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb distribute: Infinitive (distribute), Past Simple - (distributed), Past Participle - (distributed).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb distribute
👉 Forms of verb distribute in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of distribute.
Distribute: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb distribute?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'distribute'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'distribute'
- the first form (V1) is 'distribute' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'distributed' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'distributed' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of distribute?
The past tense and past participle of distribute are: distribute in past simple is distributed, and past participle is distributed.
What is the past tense of distribute?
The past tense of the verb "distribute" is "distributed", and the past participle is "distributed".
Past simple — distribute in past simple distributed
Future simple — distribute in future simple is distribute (will + V1).
Present Perfect — distribute in present perfect tense is distributed (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — distribute in past perfect tense is distributed (had + V3).
distribute regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'distribute' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'distribute' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb distribute in Sentences
- The most important thing is to learn how to distribute your work so that you do it gradually and in a certain period of time. (Present Simple)
- Then you can effectively distribute tasks rather than giving explanations. (Present Simple)
- History is replete with examples of prominent people who have rationally distributed their time (Present Simple)
- The statutes of these organizations do not allow distributing profits the way it is done in commercial organizations. (Present Simple)
- It gave me some confidence when I started distributing information about my business. (Past Simple)
- - I hope you're not going to distribute this information? (Present Simple)
- Make two or three different flyers. Take turns distributing the flyers. (Present Simple)
- Universities and printing were distributing knowledge on an unprecedented scale. (Past Simple)
- Residents of the capital began to generously distribute money, expensive fabrics, and things. (Past Simple)
- The latter liked to distribute gifts left and right, and in the form of palaces, castles, and even thrones. (Past Simple)