The English verb 'interweave' is pronounced as [ɪntəˈwiːv].
Related to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb interweave: Infinitive (interweave), Past Simple - (interwove), Past Participle - (interwoven).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb interweave
👉 Forms of verb interweave in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of interweave.
Interweave: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb interweave?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'interweave'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'interweave'
- the first form (V1) is 'interweave' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'interwove' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'interwoven' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of interweave?
The past tense and past participle of interweave are: interweave in past simple is interwove, and past participle is interwoven.
What is the past tense of interweave?
The past tense of the verb "interweave" is "interwove", and the past participle is "interwoven".
Past simple — interweave in past simple interwove
Future simple — interweave in future simple is interweave (will + V1).
Present Perfect — interweave in present perfect tense is interwoven (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — interweave in past perfect tense is interwoven (had + V3).
interweave regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'interweave' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'interweave' is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb interweave in Sentences
- Their lives are interwoven into history of this city (Present Simple)
- Rights are tightly interwoven with duties. (Present Simple)
- We intertwined our destinies (Past Simple)
- He often interweaves truth with falsehood (Present Simple)
- These topics are interwoven in the trilogy. (Present Simple)
- Effort were intertwined with helplessness (Past Simple)
- Her early successes were intertwined with her failures (Past Simple)
- She interweaves silk fabrics (Present Simple)
- We interweave our actions into our destiny (Present Simple)
- She is interweaving flowers in her hair (Present Continuous)