The English verb 'do with' is pronounced as [duː wɪð].
Related to: phrasal verb.
3 forms of verb do with: Infinitive (do with), Past Simple - (did with), Past Participle - (done with).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb do with
👉 Forms of verb do with in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of do with.
Do with: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
|do with [duː wɪð]||
did with [dɪd wɪð]
done with [dʌn wɪð]
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb do with?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'do with'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'do with'
- the first form (V1) is 'do with' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'did with' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'done with' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of do with?
The past tense and past participle of do with are: do with in past simple is did with, and past participle is done with.
What is the past tense of do with?
The past tense of the verb "do with" is "did with", and the past participle is "done with".
Past simple — do with in past simple did with
Future simple — do with in future simple is do with (will + V1).
Present Perfect — do with in present perfect tense is done with (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — do with in past perfect tense is done with (had + V3).
do with regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'do with' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'do with' is .
Examples of Verb do with in Sentences
- They can certainly do with a hand (Present Simple)
- That's got nothing to do with him (Present Simple)
- I'll tell you what I'll do with that work (Future Simple)
- Liza think what to do with the money (Present Simple)
- There is nothing to do with you (Present Simple)
- I usually make do with a glass of water for dinner (Present Simple)
- She has nothing to do with reality, she lives in her dreams (Present Simple)
- He doesn't know to do with his life (Present Simple)