English verb do with [duː wɪð].
Relate to: phrasal verb.
3 forms of verb do with: Infinitive (do with), Past Simple - (did with), Past Participle - (done with).
Forms of verb do with in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb do with in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of do with.
Three forms of verb do with
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
|do with [duː wɪð]||
did with [dɪd wɪð]
done with [dʌn wɪð]
What is 2nd and 3rd form of do with?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) do with in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - do with. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - did with. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - done with. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of do with?
The past tense of do with is: do with in past simple is did with. and past participle is done with.
What is the past tense of do with?
The past tense of do with is did with.
The past participle of do with is done with.
Past simple — do with in past simple did with.
Future simple — do with in future simple do with. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — do with in present perfect tense done with. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — do with in past perfect tense done with. (had + V3)
do with regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is do with an irregular verb?? do with is .
Examples of Verb do with in Sentences
- They can certainly do with a hand (Present Simple)
- That's got nothing to do with him (Present Simple)
- I'll tell you what I'll do with that work (Future Simple)
- Liza think what to do with the money (Present Simple)
- There is nothing to do with you (Present Simple)
- I usually make do with a glass of water for dinner (Present Simple)
- She has nothing to do with reality, she lives in her dreams (Present Simple)
- He doesn't know to do with his life (Present Simple)