English verb dog [dɔːɡ].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb dog: Infinitive (dog), Past Simple - (dogged), Past Participle - (dogged).
Forms of verb dog in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb dog in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of dog.
Three forms of verb dog
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of dog?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) dog in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - dog. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - dogged. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - dogged. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of dog?
The past tense of dog is: dog in past simple is dogged. and past participle is dogged.
What is the past tense of dog?
The past tense of dog is dogged.
The past participle of dog is dogged.
Past simple — dog in past simple dogged.
Future simple — dog in future simple dog. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — dog in present perfect tense dogged. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — dog in past perfect tense dogged. (had + V3)
dog regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is dog an irregular verb?? dog is regular verb.
Examples of Verb dog in Sentences
- Creditors wanted to dog her every move (Past Simple)
- You never should've dogged Paul (Present Perfect)
- Many regions, including Asia, have been dogged by conflict (Present Perfect)
- To dog him was his matter of honor (Past Simple)
- We have to dog this woman, who bailed on her own kid (Present Simple)
- We will dog his location whatever it takes (Future Simple)
- His determination really frightened them, but his talent to dog anybody was the thing they needed in this situation (Present Simple)
- He was literally dogging Sam (Past Continuous)
- Let`s dog some rabbits and unleash the hounds (Present Simple)
- You can`t just be with me at every party, people think you are my personal pet, so please stop dogging me (Present Simple)