English verb feed [fi:d].
Relate to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb feed: Infinitive (feed), Past Simple - (fed), Past Participle - (fed).
Forms of verb feed in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb feed in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of feed.
Three forms of verb feed
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of feed?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) feed in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - feed. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - fed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - fed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of feed?
The past tense of feed is: feed in past simple is fed. and past participle is fed.
What is the past tense of feed?
The past tense of feed is fed.
The past participle of feed is fed.
Past simple — feed in past simple fed.
Future simple — feed in future simple feed. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — feed in present perfect tense fed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — feed in past perfect tense fed. (had + V3)
feed regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is feed an irregular verb?? feed is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb feed in Sentences
- Farmers feed up the pigs (Present Simple)
- They fed the horses with hay and apples (Past Simple)
- I feed my 3 dogs every morning (Present Simple)
- I've never fed farm animals, that's exciting (Present Perfect)
- So, you are feeding our baby and I'm going shopping (Present Continuous)
- You are feeding them wrongly, look at me (Present Continuous)
- He was feeding him soup and was very patient and strong (Past Continuous)
- Will you feed your grandchildren or they have to beg you? (Future Simple)
- Remember, you have to work hard, nobody will feed you for nothing (Future Simple)
- They will have feed Robert by 6 p.m., so you can take him for a walk (Future Perfect)