English verb group [ɡruːp].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb group: Infinitive (group), Past Simple - (grouped), Past Participle - (grouped).
Forms of verb group in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb group in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of group.
Three forms of verb group
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of group?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) group in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - group. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - grouped. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - grouped. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of group?
The past tense of group is: group in past simple is grouped. and past participle is grouped.
What is the past tense of group?
The past tense of group is grouped.
The past participle of group is grouped.
Past simple — group in past simple grouped.
Future simple — group in future simple group. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — group in present perfect tense grouped. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — group in past perfect tense grouped. (had + V3)
group regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is group an irregular verb?? group is regular verb.
Examples of Verb group in Sentences
- Participants grouped in twos (Past Simple)
- She wants you to group them into categories (Present Simple)
- Members of the family grouped together for the photo (Past Simple)
- the figures are well grouped (Present Simple)
- These colours group well (Present Simple)
- You need to group movies according to this rules. (Present Simple)
- I will group them later. (Future Simple)
- He doesn't know how to group these figures. (Present Simple)
- He grouped them for a photo (Past Simple)
- the crowd grouped round the hero (Past Simple)