The English verb 'introduce' is pronounced as [ɪntrəˈduːs].
Related to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb introduce: Infinitive (introduce), Past Simple - (introduced), Past Participle - (introduced).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb introduce
👉 Forms of verb introduce in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of introduce.
Introduce: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb introduce?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'introduce'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'introduce'
- the first form (V1) is 'introduce' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'introduced' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'introduced' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of introduce?
The past tense and past participle of introduce are: introduce in past simple is introduced, and past participle is introduced.
What is the past tense of introduce?
The past tense of the verb "introduce" is "introduced", and the past participle is "introduced".
Past simple — introduce in past simple introduced
Future simple — introduce in future simple is introduce (will + V1).
Present Perfect — introduce in present perfect tense is introduced (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — introduce in past perfect tense is introduced (had + V3).
introduce regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'introduce' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'introduce' is regular verb.
Examples of Verb introduce in Sentences
- The scheme was introduced on february 1989 (Past Simple)
- Our approach has been introduced 2 month ago (Present Perfect)
- She introduced me to her parents. (Past Simple)
- The children were introduced individually. (Present Simple)
- We've introduced new performance levels. (Past Simple)
- They introduced her to the local celebrity. (Past Simple)
- He introduced her to Kazan, a wonderful city (Past Simple)
- He introduced more efficient methods of production. (Past Simple)
- She introduces new technologies at work (Present Simple)
- She was introduced to all the members of his family. (Past Simple)