English verb meditate ['medɪteɪt].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb meditate: Infinitive (meditate), Past Simple - (meditated), Past Participle - (meditated).
Forms of verb meditate in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb meditate in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of meditate.
Three forms of verb meditate
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of meditate?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) meditate in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - meditate. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - meditated. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - meditated. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of meditate?
The past tense of meditate is: meditate in past simple is meditated. and past participle is meditated.
What is the past tense of meditate?
The past tense of meditate is meditated.
The past participle of meditate is meditated.
Past simple — meditate in past simple meditated.
Future simple — meditate in future simple meditate. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — meditate in present perfect tense meditated. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — meditate in past perfect tense meditated. (had + V3)
meditate regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is meditate an irregular verb?? meditate is regular verb.
Examples of Verb meditate in Sentences
- They whispered like conspirators, clearly meditating bad things. (Past Simple)
- You show up on my doorstep at night, and as soon as I let you in, you're already meditating something nasty! (Present Perfect)
- When the princes meditated a big campaign, one squadron was not enough, and they recruited warriors. (Past Simple)
- The kids looked at each other, got to know each other, often meditated games, but even more often they quarreled. (Past Simple)
- If the future owner meditates to breed sphinxes, it is better to buy a cat. (Present Simple)
- the work has to be meditated in advance and looked forward to. (Present Simple)
- This requires not only knowledge and skills, but also resistance to stress, positive perception, the ability to meditate and accept risk. (Present Simple)
- I had to bring myself back to reality with a jerk; this was no time to meditate. (Past Simple)
- Immediately after the two-day weekend seminar, she began meditating twice a day. (Past Simple)
- The more often you meditate, the better results you will get. (Present Simple)