English verb park [pɑːrk].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb park: Infinitive (park), Past Simple - (parked), Past Participle - (parked).
Forms of verb park in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb park in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of park.
Three forms of verb park
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of park?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) park in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - park. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - parked. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - parked. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of park?
The past tense of park is: park in past simple is parked. and past participle is parked.
What is the past tense of park?
The past tense of park is parked.
The past participle of park is parked.
Past simple — park in past simple parked.
Future simple — park in future simple park. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — park in present perfect tense parked. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — park in past perfect tense parked. (had + V3)
park regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is park an irregular verb?? park is regular verb.
Examples of Verb park in Sentences
- We told you not to park in front of our house (Past Simple)
- Henry said this car was parked here for 2 days (Past Simple)
- The gang has been parking at the bar all night (Present Perfect Continuous)
- You park as a race car driver (Present Simple)
- Guys, I have parked myself in front of the TV, can't move (Present Perfect)
- Why had she parked that clothes on my bed? (Past Perfect)
- If you don't mind, I will park that question untill the end of the seminar (Future Simple)
- Your father is parking his car right now (Present Continuous)
- Why do you think she was parking there? (Past Continuous)
- I will park in this spot tomorrow and forever (Future Simple)