The English verb 'reset' is pronounced as [ˌriːˈset].
Related to: irregular verbs.
3 forms of verb reset: Infinitive (reset), Past Simple - (reset), Past Participle - (reset).
Here are the past tense forms of the verb reset
👉 Forms of verb reset in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of reset.
Reset: Past, Present, and Participle Forms
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What are the 2nd and 3rd forms of the verb reset?
🎓 What are the past simple, future simple, present perfect, past perfect, and future perfect forms of the base form (infinitive) 'reset'?
Learn the three forms of the English verb 'reset'
- the first form (V1) is 'reset' used in present simple and future simple tenses.
- the second form (V2) is 'reset' used in past simple tense.
- the third form (V3) is 'reset' used in present perfect and past perfect tenses.
What are the past tense and past participle of reset?
The past tense and past participle of reset are: reset in past simple is reset, and past participle is reset.
What is the past tense of reset?
The past tense of the verb "reset" is "reset", and the past participle is "reset".
Past simple — reset in past simple reset
Future simple — reset in future simple is reset (will + V1).
Present Perfect — reset in present perfect tense is reset (have/has + V3).
Past Perfect — reset in past perfect tense is reset (had + V3).
reset regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is 'reset' a regular or irregular verb? The verb 'reset' is irregular verb.
Examples of Verb reset in Sentences
- If they don't reset it at the moment, we will lose everything (Present Simple)
- He reset 12 channels (Past Simple)
- I reset my passwords (Past Simple)
- Computer, reset simulation to time index 2.1. (Present Simple)
- Somebody must have reset the system (Past Simple)
- She probably needs to reset her boundaries (Future Simple)
- I can very easily reset the detonator switch (Present Simple)
- He also stole my shampoo, and I think he reset all of my relaxing radio stations (Past Simple)
- He needs stitches and his nose reset (Present Simple)
- You can reset your password using a PC (Present Simple)