English verb reveal [rɪˈviːl].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb reveal: Infinitive (reveal), Past Simple - (revealed), Past Participle - (revealed).
Forms of verb reveal in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb reveal in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of reveal.
Three forms of verb reveal
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of reveal?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) reveal in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - reveal. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - revealed. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - revealed. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of reveal?
The past tense of reveal is: reveal in past simple is revealed. and past participle is revealed.
What is the past tense of reveal?
The past tense of reveal is revealed.
The past participle of reveal is revealed.
Past simple — reveal in past simple revealed.
Future simple — reveal in future simple reveal. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — reveal in present perfect tense revealed. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — reveal in past perfect tense revealed. (had + V3)
reveal regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is reveal an irregular verb?? reveal is regular verb.
Examples of Verb reveal in Sentences
- We can try to reveal some patterns of the market (Present Simple)
- New data revealed significant industry changes in all cities (Past Simple)
- She happily revealed this secret to us. (Past Simple)
- In this situation, his true character was revealed. (Past Simple)
- At the meeting, they have revealed plans to build a new building. (Present Perfect)
- She wants to reveal her innermost feelings. (Present Simple)
- The analysis will reveal the true cause of death. (Future Simple)
- The enlarged photo revealed many details that helped in the investigation. (Past Simple)
- Did the autopsy reveal the last stage of the cancer? (Past Simple)
- Tests can reveal the presence of poison in the blood. (Present Simple)