English verb shower [ˈʃaʊər].
Relate to: regular verbs.
3 forms of verb shower: Infinitive (shower), Past Simple - (showered), Past Participle - (showered).
Forms of verb shower in past tenses
👉 Forms of verb shower in future and past simple and past participle.
❓ What is the past tense of shower.
Three forms of verb shower
|Base Form||Past Simple||Past Participle|
What is 2nd and 3rd form of shower?
🎓 Base Form (Infinitive) shower in Past Simple, Future Simple, Present Perfect, Past Perfect, Future Perfect?
- First form (V1) - shower. (Present simple, Future Simple)
- Second form (V2) - showered. (Past simple)
- Third form (V3) - showered. (Present perfect, Past perfect)
What are the past tense and past participle of shower?
The past tense of shower is: shower in past simple is showered. and past participle is showered.
What is the past tense of shower?
The past tense of shower is showered.
The past participle of shower is showered.
Past simple — shower in past simple showered.
Future simple — shower in future simple shower. (will + V1)
Present Perfect — shower in present perfect tense showered. (have\has + V3)
Past Perfect — shower in past perfect tense showered. (had + V3)
shower regular or irregular verb?
👉 Is shower an irregular verb?? shower is regular verb.
Examples of Verb shower in Sentences
- The cat showered last night (Past Simple)
- I have showered him with messages (Present Perfect)
- John shaved, showered and brushed his teeth. (Past Simple)
- Tom, it's my turn to shower! (Present Simple)
- He loved to shower. (Past Simple)
- Don't forget to shower the lawn. (Present Simple)
- I'm going to shower her with gifts. (Present Continuous)
- I have to shower in slippers. (Present Simple)
- We are going to shower you with cash and bonuses once you join our team. (Present Simple)
- He has already been showering for twenty minutes! (Present Perfect Continuous)